Thursday, December 23, 2010

Get it Right, Get it Tight(s)

Tights $5.80
Jumpsuit $27.80

Me and my signature drink at Isla

Fall/Winter is a great time for fashion.  One trend that I always wanted to try but never had the guts to do  was colored tights.  Opaque or textured tights can make an LBD pop, or spice up any outfit, so I finally decided to give it a try.  I payed a visit to every girl's favorite store,  Forever 21 to pick out some tights and of course I also found a few other items that I didn't need (don't we all?).  I found these maroon textured tights ($5.80) that I fell in love with, but felt I didn't own anything that would do them justice. Now I must say if you have hips, legs, butt, or any combination of the three then one size does not fit all!  I'm a healthy chick and I had to stretch these bad boys out before it could fit half way up my leg! It all worked  out so I was pleased. I browsed around and found these cute taupe colored short jumpsuit ($27.80).  It was perfect for fall with the tights, and great for summer paired with some bad ass sandals! Then I needed some accessories. Simple gold hoops ($1.50) and a bangin' necklace($7.80) did the trick.  My whole outfit was  under $50! Now you can't beat that with a stick!  What's your favorite fall trend??

No comments:

Post a Comment