Sunday, March 18, 2012

Passions Pastries

Sweet Potato Cupcake


Sun-Kissed Orange



Lemon Drop
So the rumors are true, after a short hiatus Passions Pastries and Cupcakery is back in full effect.  After months of stalking(yes I was a creeper) I finally tracked down owner Darlene and her tasty treats.  Last year a co-worker of mine turned me on to these delectable confections and I've been in love ever since.  Of course Darlene has the usual (i.e. red velvet, lemon, chocolate, etc...) her signature is her Sweet Potato Sensation cupcake and my personal favorite, Strawberry Balsamic Reduction.  These cupcakes are so moist that they melt in your mouth and you can't beat the frosting, great flavor and not too sweet. Did I mention that there was real food here too??  Not just regular food but GUMBO!!!  Along with her sandwiches and scrumptious goodies,  Ms. Darlene has gumbo every Friday and Saturday and believe me you don't wanna miss that.  I love her, this chick does everything!!!  Passions' new location is in the heart of Studio City, so if you're ever on this side of the hill stop on by you won't be sorry!


Couldn't Resist
Passion Pastries and Cupcakery
11310 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604
(818) 506-8773

No comments:

Post a Comment