Friday, February 11, 2011

Cafe Bizou






Lobster Bisque
So DineLA has finally come to an end (major sad face) and I decided to go to a familiar place for my last outing.  Cafe Bizou is right around the corner from the J-O-B so I decided to drop in for lunch.  My co-worker and I popped in right after the lunch rush so our service was relatively quick which is a good thing since we were on a time crunch.  I was little indecisive about what I wanted but soon was able to figure i
New York Steak with Brandy Cream Sauce
Tiramisu
t out. So after much debate I decide on the Lobster Bisque as a starter, the New York Steak as an entree and Tiramisu for dessert.  The lobster bisque was great, had a great buttery flavor and to my surprise there were chunks on lobster meat in it.Yum Yum! Next came my New York steak, I was really treating myself since I don't eat steak too often.  Steak was mediocre, it was under seasoned and a little tough.  They gave me a few puny asparagus spears, which was a bit of a let down. The brandy cream sauce was enjoyable and was a great dipping sauce for my fries.  Saving the best for last of course was the dessert.  This moist piece of heaven was a delicious end to my meal, it just melts in your mouth.  All in all I had a great meal and I absolutely can't wait til DineLA hits the streets again!




CAFE BIZOU, Sherman Oaks
14016 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
(818) 788-3536

No comments:

Post a Comment